Great News! The Nelson Farm Pool is opening at noon Weds May 26. Pool will be open that day from 12 – 8 pm. Please read through the attached and posted Nelson Farm Pool FAQ ‘s, and the Nelson Farm Pool Covid-19 Rules and Restrictions. If needed these rules will get adjusted as needed. Please continue to be respectful of others, stay safe, and enjoy.
The BOARD and Associa are can be reached by the contact information on either web site. If there is something you need us to discuss or take action on, please let us know in a timely fashion.
Stay healthy, NFHOA BOARD
Nelson Farm Pool FAQ
Q: What are the open swim pool hours?
A: 11:00am-8:00pm*. Half the pool is reserved for lap swim from 7pm-8pm.
Q: What are the hours of operation for lap swim?
A: Mon-Fri 10am-11am (all lanes) and 7pm-8pm (3 lanes), Sat-Sun 7pm-8pm (3 lanes)
Q: Is there a reservation system for open swim?
Q: Is there a reservation system for lap swim?
A: No, first-come-first-serve. One swimmer per lane when requested.
Q: Can I use the pool chairs, table, and/or grill?
A: Yes. Lifeguards will periodically clean high touch surfaces. Disinfectant is available upon request.
Q: Is the diving board open? Is the Kiddie pool open?
A: Yes and yes.
Q: Are guests permitted?
A: Yes. Guests must be accompanied by a Nelson Farm Member, sign in, and follow all pool rules. Limit of 5 guests per household.
Q: Can I bring food? Toys?
A: Yes and yes (within the guidelines and safe practice of the pool).
Q: Are the bathrooms open?
A: Yes. Members are strongly encouraged to shower and change at home. Please follow any applicable Colorado public health orders.
Q: What are the restrictions related to Covid-19?
A: Please see the posted Nelson Farm Pool Covid-19 Rules and Restrictions.
*Hours may vary for weather, holidays, and special events.
Nelson Farm Pool Covid-19 Rules and Restrictions
- By signing in, pool users and their guests attest to all of the following:
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed while unprotected to anyone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- I understand that Nelson Farm Homeowners Association and Splash Pool Services, INC. cannot be held liable for any exposure to the virus or any other contagion caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each participant.
- I acknowledge that, while attending or participating in activities at the NFHOA pool, I will comply with all local public health orders. I further acknowledge that I have reviewed the recommendations of the CDC and the Colorado Department of Public Health as they relate to public pool safety during COVID-19.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please observe any applicable Colorado public health orders as they pertain to the use of masks, social distancing, and other precautions to prevent the transmission of coronavirus. Masks should NOT be worn while in the water.
- Lap swim is first-come-first-serve. Only one swimmer per lane if requested. Please be courteous to others.