All Nelson Farm HOA Members under the age of 18 years old as of May 15th of this year. If space is available, additional swim team member spots will be opened to the public as long as they are under the age of 18 years old as of May 15th of this year. Swimmers need to be able to swim the length of the 25 yards in at least freestyle (preferably with their face in the water) or backstroke.
Swim Team members that join that are not part of the Nelson Farm HOA, may only use the pool during swim team practice, meets, or additional team activities.
Cash or Check Fee: $180.00 per Child PLUS a $100 Volunteer Fee per family
To make our team be successful each family is required to volunteer to participate for a few major functions as home meets and/or team functions. RETURNING THIS YEAR there is a $100 fee per family that will be collected at the beginning of the season. Each family is asked to complete 8 hours. If you complete your required hours, your $100 will be returned/refunded to you. If you are unable to comp
Fee goes towards: Coaches (Over 60%), Reminder Split between: T-shirt per Swimmer, Ribbons, Donuts, Office Supplies for Meets, and Swim Team Supplies
Mon – Friday from June 1, 2021 – July 16, 2021 unless those who have qualified for state which will be July 23 and 24, 2021; or as we are allowed by the Nelson Farm HOA Board, State of Colorado and/or Larimer County.
Ages 11 and up will practice at 6:45 am – 8:00 am
Under 10 will practice at 8:05 am – 9:05 am
Coach Kyle reserves the right to place swimmers in different times depending on swimmer ability.
Practices are held as long as the air temperature is warmer than 60 degrees and there is no lightening. Practice is held if it is drizzling or raining without lightening.
All swimmers need to wear an appropriate swim suit, goggles, a swim cap is preferred for those with longer hair.
MI Sports in Loveland has team suits available for those that would like to purchase one.
- If your child is sick in ANY way, please have him/ her stay home.
- All swimmers, parents and coaches must adhere to mask mandates in accordance with Larimer County Ordinances.
- When swimmers enter the pool area, once they have been checked in, there will be a specific area for them to place their bags, as bags will be separated out as well.
- Swimmers are to leave the pool area as soon as practice is over. There is break to allow entering and exit space. Swimmers need to remain outside the gate spaced from each other until they are allowed in the pool area.
- We are going to follow the Larimer County rules regarding how many swimmers and spectators are allowed at a time.
- The team has to supply to the county complete rosters, schedules, location of meets/practices and contact information (to include names, phone numbers and email addresses) of all team members or parents of youth who participate prior to the teams playing in any league events, including practice. Failure of parents, facilities, coaches and/or team organizers to cooperate with contact tracing may result in the league or season being suspended or canceled.
Sat June 11th @ Nelson Farm; meet starts at 8am – warm ups will be prior to
Sat June 18th @ Nelson Farm; meet starts at 8am – warm ups will be prior to
Sat June 2th @ Westfield Pool; meet starts at 8am – warm ups will be prior to
Sat July 9th @ Village Green: meet starts at 8am – warm ups will be prior to
Fri July 22nd & Sat July 23rd City Meet @ Nelson Farm: team will release information to swimmers later
Fri July 29th & Sat July 30th – State Meet in Denver: team will release information to swimmers later
To all Nelson Farm Homeowners, we trust that you and your family are healthy and staying safe with that continuing throughout the new year 2022. Included here are a few upcoming items you should be aware of.
Upcoming meetings for NFHOA
The Nelson Farm HOA Board will be meeting on Jan. 11 to continue with ongoing issues and start preparing for spring and summer 2022. The Annual Homeowners Meeting is tentatively scheduled for Feb. 22. This will be confirmed at our Jan. 11 Board meeting. We expect both meetings to be “Zoom” events.
NFHOA communications and management changes
Our management company, Associa Colorado, has made some recent changes (promotions) that directly impact NFHOA management. Our new community manager is Tera Wessel, and Greg Mock is the new community director for the Fort Collins office, replacing Emily Ramirez. We hope that Tera will serve Nelson Farm for a few years. Her contact information is updated on our website. Stephannie Hairston remains to assist our community as assistant community manager.
Communication with you
All homeowners should register on both our website at nelsonfarmhoa.com and to Associa Colorado’s TownSq (instructions are included with your invoice). Both websites contain useful homeowner information, our covenants, instructions for contacting the Board or Associa, forms to submit for an Architectural Review (ARC), notices of activities in Nelson Farm, and a calendar of pool hours and events. The ARC continues to fully function during these times, and homeowners are required to request approval for modifications to the outside of their homes and landscaping.
Let us hear from you
The BOARD and Associa are still here and can be reached by the contact information on either website. If there is something you need us to discuss or take action on, please let us know in a timely fashion. You can easily use the “Contact The Board” links on our website to send a message to the entire board and our community manager.