Terra Wessel, Community Manager
1063 West Horsetooth Road, Suite 100
Fort Collins, Colorado 80526
Direct Line 970.204.7778 | Office 970.407.9990 | Fax 970.407.9996
Colorado Association Services (CAS) offers a unique advantage to our clientele – the chance to have local contact with experts in multiple trades, while utilizing national resources – giving Nelson Farm Homeowners Association the best of all worlds with a staff of professionals providing the hands-on experience to face any challenge successfully.
CAS also brings a broad base of collective know-how, knowledge to support the Association in fields ranging from accounting and information technology to landscaping and building maintenance… and everything in between.
Here are just a few of the ways CAS provides proactive association management for Nelson Farm Homeowners Association Members every day:
- Facilitating productive Board and Annual Membership meetings
- Comprehensive site inspections
- Maintenance of all records, contracts, warranties and other items important to the verification of services performed on the property
- Assignment of an operational team including a community manager, administrative assistant, accounting staff member, homeowner service representative, and secondary personnel to help the Board of Directors and the Membership when needed
- Facilitation of Member and Board of Directors correspondence
Because your community is managed by an Associa company, you are a member of the Associa Advantage family and can now enjoy savings as much as 65% on household goods and services.
Utilizing the purchasing power of millions of homeowners behind the trusted Associa name, we are able to secure discounts on a variety of common and not-so-common products and services.
Through the Associa Advantage Network, we are proud and happy to offer these savings to you, our extended Associa family.
In addition, we invite you to visit us often for the latest on what’s happening with Associa, the Associa Advantage Network, new recipes, do-it-yourself tips and a host of other interesting news items.
Coming Home by Associa is our free, semi-annual digital magazine developed by our community living professionals, your online destination for inspirational and actionable content dedicated to improving the community living experience.
And, if you want even more from Coming Home by Associa, visit cominghomemag.com and subscribe to get articles delivered right to your inbox every month.