2022 Swim Team
All Nelson Farm HOA Members under the age of 18 years old as of May 15th of this year. If space is available, additional swim team member spots will be opened to the public as long as they are under the age of 18 years old as of May 15th of this year. Swimmers need to be able to swim the length of the 25 yards in at least freestyle (preferably with their face in the water) or backstroke.
Swim Team members that join that are not part of the Nelson Farm HOA, may only use the pool during swim team practice, meets, or additional team activities.
Cash or Check Fee: $180.00 per Child PLUS a $100 Volunteer Fee per family
To make our team be successful each family is required to volunteer to participate for a few major functions as home meets and/or team functions. RETURNING THIS YEAR there is a $100 fee per family that will be collected at the beginning of the season. Each family is asked to complete 8 hours. If you complete your required hours, your $100 will be returned/refunded to you. If you are unable to comp
Fee goes towards: Coaches (Over 60%), Remainder Split between: T-shirt per Swimmer, Ribbons, Donuts, Office Supplies for Meets, and Swim Team Supplies
Mon – Friday from May 31, 2022 – roughly end of July
Ages 11 and up will practice at 6:45 am – 8:00 am
Under 10 will practice at 8:05 am – 9:05 am
Coach Kyle reserves the right to place swimmers in different times depending on swimmer ability.
Practices are held as long as the air temperature is warmer than 60 degrees and there is no lightning. Practice is held if it is drizzling or raining without lightning.
All swimmers need to wear an appropriate swimsuit, goggles, a swim cap is preferred for those with longer hair.
MI Sports in Loveland has team suits available for those that would like to purchase one.
- If your child is sick in ANY way, please have him/ her stay home.
- All swimmers, parents and coaches must adhere to mask mandates in accordance with Larimer County Ordinances.
- When swimmers enter the pool area, once they have been checked in, there will be a specific area for them to place their bags, as bags will be separated out as well.
- Swimmers are to leave the pool area as soon as practice is over. There is break to allow entering and exit space. Swimmers need to remain outside the gate spaced from each other until they are allowed in the pool area.
- We are going to follow the Larimer County rules regarding how many swimmers and spectators are allowed at a time.
- The team has to supply to the county complete rosters, schedules, location of meets/practices and contact information (to include names, phone numbers and email addresses) of all team members or parents of youth who participate prior to the teams playing in any league events, including practice. Failure of parents, facilities, coaches and/or team organizers to cooperate with contact tracing may result in the league or season being suspended or canceled.
Sat June 11th @ Nelson Farm; meet starts at 8am – warm ups will be prior to
Sat June 18th @ Nelson Farm; meet starts at 8am – warm ups will be prior to
Sat June 25th @ Westfield Pool; meet starts at 8am – warm ups will be prior to
Sat July 9th @ Village Green: meet starts at 8am – warm ups will be prior to
Fri July 22nd & Sat July 23rd City Meet @ Nelson Farm: team will release information to swimmers later
Fri July 29th & Sat July 30th – State Meet in Denver: team will release information to swimmers later
To find out more about the Nelson Farm Gators swim team and to register please contact:
(home phone/no texting)