To register for the Swim Team complete and submit
All Nelson Farm HOA Members under the age of 18 years old as of May 15th of this year. If space is available, additional swim team member spots will be opened to the public as long as they are under the age of 18 years old as of May 15th of this year. It’s not required to be able to swim the length of the pool without stopping, but it does help if the child can swim most of the way.
Swim Team members that join that are not part of the Nelson Farm HOA, may only use the pool during swim team practice, meets, or additional team activities.
Swimmers also cannot be competing in year-round swimming past May 15 of this year to be eligible to swim as a Gator.
Cash or Check fee: $170.00 per Child plus a $100/family volunteer fee (for explanation see registration form)
Fees pay for Coaches (60%), and the remainder split among: T-shirt per Swimmer, Ribbons, Donuts, Office Supplies for Meets, Beginning and End of the Year Picnic & Lifeguards, Swim Team Supplies.
Team Swim Caps can be purchased for an extra $10.00/each for those that need a new one or just want one.
Mon – Friday from June 3, 2019 – end of July, 2019
Ages 11 and up will practice at 7 – 8 am
Under 10 will practice at 8 – 9 am
Practices are held as long as the air temperature is warmer than 60 degrees and there is no lightning. Practice is held if it is drizzling or raining without lightening.
- 6/15: AT HOME with Observatory Village, Westfield, Paragon
- 6/22: Away at Village Green with Paragon
- 6/29: Away at Paragon with Stetson Creek
- 7/6: AT HOME with Fossil Lake, Stone Ridge, Collindale
- 7/13: AT HOME with Village Green, Huntington Hill
- The City Meet is July 19-20 and State for those who qualify is July 26-27; each of those meets has additional fees attached. More information will follow as the dates get closer.
- The 2019 City Meet will be held at Village Green Pool.
Saturday meets typically last about 4 hours once the meet starts around 8:00am.